Science Activity !

In class today, we had to do our science activity topics in class today. These activities were very interactive and intersting to learn about and to use in your future classroom. My topic for this science project was optical illusions. Optical illusions something you think you see, but you really don’t. Optical illusions is a very engaging and interactive topics to have students participate in and do activities. Students really get discovered with looking at different optical illusions and see the images in different views of the eye.  I really enjoyed doing this science project and learn ed more about optical illusions and museums to go to see very interesting optical illusions. Another topic from my classmates that caught my eye is potential energy. The activity they had was using diet Pepsi and mentos that causes a chemical reactions, which very interesting to learn and young children will love doing that. Overall, this science activity was very engaging and hands-on for these students.

Pictures of project:

One thought on “Science Activity !

• February 12, 2019 at 1:37 am
    Permalink

This sound very interesting science project with the optical illusions. Students really get engaged by looking at this images and learn how the eye can see things in different ways. These images on the poster seem very interesting also. Potential engird experiment seems very engaging to do with the Pepsi bottle and mentos. Children get to experiment what potential energy means using these materials.

Reply